Although thought of as a wine vinegar, it is not made from wine, butfrom the unfermented juice of grapes, known as “must”, which has a high sugar content. This smooth balsamic vinegar, produced in the traditional Modena style, is aged in various wooden barrels. The result is a unique, balanced fruit flavor. A truly delicious, classic Italian product.
• Gravies and sauces benefit from the addition of balsamic.
• Sprinkle on cooked meats to add flavor and aroma.
• Drizzle on salad greens, strawberries, peaches and melons.
• Delicious on Parmigiano, goat cheese or Brie.
Pairs Well With:
• Any traditional or flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil.