We love the bit of crunch cornmeal adds to muffins. The maple flavor from the syrup and the balsamic vinegar, along with the moistness the olive oil adds to the crumb and texture makes these gems a recipe you will want to make every year the leaves start to change! Enjoy!
**Jennifer | September 29, 2020**
* Prep Time: 10 minutes
* Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
* Total Time: 30 minutes
MAPLE OLIVE OIL CORNMEAL MUFFINS
1 3/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Yellow Cornmeal
2 t Baking Powder
1/2 t Baking Soda
1/2 t Kosher Salt
1 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Dark Maple Syrup
1 t O'Live A Little's Maple Dark Balsamic VInegar
8 T O'Live A Little Greek or Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Method of Prep:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease standard size muffin pan (12 cups) or line with muffin tins.
2. In a medium size bowl, mix together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a seperate bowl, whisk together milk, maple syrup, maple balsamic vineger and egg.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into dry and mix till just combined. Once all is just brought together, stir in the olive oil
5. Fill muffin cups 2/3rds full and bake 15-20 minutes (until tester insetered into the center comes out clean). Cool for 10 minutes.