- 4 tablespoons O’Live A Little’s Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon O’Live A Little’s Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced finely
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 cups Greek full fat yogurt
- Cucumber – peeled and grated to equal approx. 1 cup. Once grated, be sure to squeeze the water out of the cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill or mint or a combination of both
Method of Prep
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper into a bowl.
- Mix till well combined.
- Using a whisk, blend the yogurt into the olive oil mixture and mix well. Finally, add the cucumber and the chopped herbs.
- Chill for at least one hour prior to serving.