This recipe just screams SPRING! Great for an Easter or Passover meal. So fresh, colorful and delicious it makes a great addition to any table!
- ½ Cup O’Live A Little’s Orange or Lemon Balsamic
- 1 Tablespoon Horseradish Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon O’Live A Little’s Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Tangerine or Lemon Honey
- ½ Cup O’Live A Little’s Dill Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 3 pounds trimmed carrots sliced or baby carrots
- Chopped Dill, Lemon or Orange Zest for Garnish
Method of Prep
- Whisk together the lemon balsamic, mustard, and honey in a medium bowl until combined. Slowly pour in the dill olive oil, whisking constantly, until the vinaigrette is smooth and thickened.
- Simmer the carrots until tender about 8 minutes.
- Gently toss the warm carrots with dressing. Allow the dressing to absorb into the carrots for 5 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with Dill and Zest