- 1 lb. Lemon Parsley Mafaldine
- 2 cups fresh spring peas
- ½ cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, torn
- ½ cup fresh chopped Italian parsley
- 1 T fresh grated lemon peel
- 1 Cup sliced black olives
- 6 oz. Ewephoria – Sheep milk cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup O’Live A Little’s Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 T O’Live A Little’s Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 t pink Himayalan Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 7 minutes). Stir in peas and cook 1 more minute. Drain pasta and peas well and cool.
- In a large serving bowl, combine pasta and peas with onion, basil, parsley, lemon peel and olives.
- Combine and blend, vinegar, oil, salt & pepper. Mix and then mix into pasta.
- Top and toss with Ewephoria Cheese.
- Allow flavors to meld for 1 hour before serving.