Makes approx. 15-20
O’Live A Little Extra Virgin Olive 5oz.
(Any traditional varietal or flavor of your choice, such as Blood Orange)
Granulated Sugar (plus more for rolling) 9oz.
Whole Egg 2oz.
O'live A Little Dark Balsamic Vinegar 1oz.
Instant Espresso Powder 1oz.
O’Live A Little Pink Himalayan Sea Salt 1t
Unsweetened Cocoa powder (sifted) 2oz.
All-Purpose Flour (sifted) 7oz.
Baking Soda 2t
- This recipe does not require an electric mixer.
- Mix all wet ingredients until incorporated. Add and blend in instant espresso powder then add all dry ingredients and mix till just incorporated.
- Scoop with #30 scoop, roll in a ball and then roll in granulated sugar.
- Place on sheet pan lined with parchment or Sil-Pat 1 ½” – 2” apart as they will spread
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12min or until done.
- Remove from sheet pan to cool on wire rack